Something for everyone!
Recognized as a “Place of Great Beauty” in the Pioneer Valley, young and old will enjoy a visit to mystical and enchanting gardens. It is a picturesque, intriguing, and constantly evolving setting enjoyed by art, nature and garden lovers alike. The gardens are a unique destination, they exist in beautiful harmony with nature. Garden clubs, school groups, field trips, camps, motorcycle clubs, garden clubs and social clubs composed of 20 to 50 people will fit the space just fine.
Hours & Directions
- Open 7 days/week, 8:00 am - Dusk
- Click Here for directions to 188 Cape St (RT112) Goshen, MA 01032
- Overnight accommodations available
- Suggested admission:
- Under 12/free.
- Group rates and tours available
- Your admission and donations are our sole source of support and are used to keep the space clean, kept and open to the public. Please give accordingly.
- No one is ever denied access due to inability to pay.
Food & Drink
- Outdoor seating areas for picnics
- Bring your own lunch and beverages; no glass bottles
- Please remove all trash; leave no trace
Parking & Facilities
- Convenient on-site parking; we welcome school buses, motorcycles and bicycles
- Restroom is located in the parking area
Accessibility & Service Animals
- Limited wheelchair access
- Service animals must be marked and leashed at all times
- Please call in advance if there are questions about accessibility or if you or members of your group have unique needs or challenge.